The term 'digital transformation' can be defined broadly, encompassing many ideas and largely tied to an organization's specific goals. For example, a digital transformation might entail a business switching from paper forms to a cloud-based system for better recordkeeping, or developing an application to improve customer engagement options.
Typically, pursuing a digital transformation means prioritizing tools that enhance a company's operations, profits, growth potential and more. Here are five examples of what a digital transformation could look like for a modern business to use as inspiration for progress at your own organization.
1. Digital Transformation Creates Strategic Advantage For A Healthcare System
2. A Data-Centric Plan Helps A Multinational Food And Beverage Brand Excel
3. Digital Supply Chain Planning Improves Pandemic Coping
4. Electronics Brand Aims For An Omnichannel Approach
5. Cloud Computing Helps The University Of Bristol Reach More Students
Read More ...